Sarah Levison for Mayor
I will help Longmont continue to welcome new businesses and high paying jobs. I will balance new development with and preserve the character of our established neighborhoods. I will ensure Longmont will grow and yet maintain a unique, resilient community while at the same time sustaining and respecting our natural environment.
Longmont Mayor 2017
Learn more about Sarah
Monday, Oct. 2nd, 5:30 to 7pm
- Chamber of Commerce Candidate forum
- Silver Creek High School auditorium
Wednesday, Oct. 4th, 6:30 pm to 8:30pm
- Longmont Area Democrats Candidate forum
- Oskar Blues Warehouse Oak Room, 1800 Pike Road, Longmont
Wednesday, Oct. 11th, 6:30 to 8:30pm
- Environmental Issues Forum hosted by Sustainable, Resilient Longmont and Eco-Cycle
- Longmont Public Library, 409 Fourth Ave
Thursday, Oct. 12th, 6:30 to 7:30pm
- Perspectiva 2017, a forum from the Latino community hosted by Latino Task Force of Bo Co and the League of Women Voters, Bo Co and Colo. Immigrant Rights Coalition.
- Front Range Community College, 2121 Miller Dr., Rm C1480, Longmont
Promoted Longmont's first Hackathon which resulted in the creation of the Tinkermill, our first maker space and tech business incubator.
Created RISE, the city's successful anti poverty program.
- Served 8 years on city council.
- Elected and appointed to state and national policy boards.
- Prior to city council, served on the Economic Vitality Taskforce, Museum board, and as neighborhood Leader for the Historic Eastside Neighborhood.
- Passed the city's first oil and gas regulations and defended our charter amendment that banned fracking.
- Initiated the city of Longmont summer lunch program.
- Brought new early childhood education resources and training programs to the city.